2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT2.1 Information you provide Exantria
Exantria collects personal information when you request information about our services or otherwise voluntarily provide such information through our site.
Generally, you will have control over the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our site.
2.2 Information Collected Automatically
When you use our site, we automatically collect certain information by the interaction of your mobile device or web browser with our platform.
2.4 Other Automatically-Gathered Information
Exantria may automatically record information when you visit its site, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. Exantria uses this information to analyze trends among its users to help improve its site or customize communications and information that you receive from us. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our site.
3. HOW INFORMATION IS USEDWhen Exantria uses or processes personal data about you, it does so only as necessary to provide the services you use or otherwise with your consent, to comply with applicable law, or to fulfill other legitimate interests of you or us as described in this Policy. Through our site, you will be provided with the choice of which types of communications you will receive with us, and the ability to change those choices whenever you want.
3.1Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our site or ask us to provide you more information about our business, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personally identifiable information.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us using the contact information at the end of this Policy. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our site further.
3.2 Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your personally identifiable information, if such disclosure is (a) required by law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, clients, third party partners, employees, and affiliates.
4. OBTAINING, CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION4.1 Access to your personal information
To obtain a copy of all information Exantria maintains about you, you may send us a request using the contact information at the end of this Policy or, if available, through a tool on our site. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
4.2 Remove or Change your Information
If you wish us to remove or change personally identifiable information that you have provided us, you may contact us at the contact information at the end of this Policy or if available through a tool on our site.
4.3 Verification of your Information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information, we will first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
5. RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATAExcept as otherwise mentioned in this Policy, Exantria keeps your personally identifiable information only for as long as required:
- to provide you with the services you have requested, or otherwise to perform or enforce a contract between us;
- to continue to provide the best possible user experience to visitors who return to our site to collect information;
- to comply with other law, including for any period demanded by tax authorities; or
- to support a claim or defense in any court or in any legal, regulatory or administrative proceeding.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYou assume the sole risk of transmitting your information as it relates to the use of this site, and for any data corruptions, intentional interceptions, intrusions or unauthorized access to information, or of any delays, interruptions to or failures preventing the use this site. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or monetary damages, including fees, and penalties in connection with your use of materials posted on this site or connectivity to or from this site to any other site.
7. PROTECTING YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACYEven though our site is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18, we realize that a child may attempt to access the site. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from a child. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is using our site, please contact us. We may ask for proof of identification before we remove any information to prevent malicious removal of information. If we discover on our own that a child is accessing our site, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so. If you are a child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before accessing the site.
© 2023 Exantria | Support Creators Content